BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

....WaSSup....!!!

Friday, March 25, 2011

My Top 5 Awesome Things....

Metal Website



I listened to every band in every category for this, and I have discovered so much! Omniavatar, Mar De Grises, Pokku, Metalcore, Bran Barr, Synthetic Breed, Orphaned Land, Sabaton , Masterplan, W.A.I.L. to name but a few. I never listened to any of them before this, so THANK YOU, Metal Storm! All people raise your horns for METAL! XD http://www.metalstorm.net/home/index.php


Having Exotic Animals as pet.

Unlike others, I prefer exotic animals such as snakes, scorpions and iguana. Scorpions are one of the awesome exotic animals. I, myself had a male scorpion as my “pet”.


Black- my “pet” scorpion.

Exotic animals are actually not dangerous. In fact, if we don’t do anything harmful towards them, they will act in dangerous manner. My scorpion’s sting does not cause any harmful injuries because its venom only causes death to insects and small animals such as crickets and worms.


Pit Viper

Owning a Ford Mustang.

Seeing other people dream cars reminds me how awesome it would be if I can have my own Ford Mustang GT. The feeling of driving the car while others admiring my car would totally be sensational.

Ford Mustang GT with Eleanor Kits.


Ford Mustang GT 500.

Just imagine the feeling behind the wheel. I would totally be lucky if one day I can have this car like the right hand of GOD is on my shoulder.

Playing Snooker with friends.

Snooker is a game of concentration, technique and brain. This game requires us to pocket all the balls into six pockets holes around the table according to the rules. It may look easy but actually snooker is a hard game to master. Power, placement and skills are necessarily needed in snooker game. I usually play snooker with my friends. It took me for over a year to be good at this game. The rules are simple. Pocket the balls needed and avoid making fouls.


One of the skills for cueing.


Full snooker set. (Table and rest).

Bungee Jumping

I have a friend bungee jumping from KLCC and he told me that awesome experience of his bungee jumping is unforgettable. Bungee jumping (also spelled "Bungy" jumping) is an activity that involves jumping from a tall structure while connected to a large elastic cord. The tall structure is usually a fixed object, such as a building, bridge or crane; but it is also possible to jump from a movable object, such as a hot air-balloon or helicopter, that has the ability to hover above the ground. The thrill comes as much from the free-falling as from the rebounds. When the person jumps, the cords stretches and the jumper flies upwards again as the cord snaps back, and continues to oscillate up and down until all the energy is dissipated. I would love to try bungee jumping once in my life.



A man bungee jumping from a bridge overseas.

0 comments: